* * Amazon #1 Best Seller! * *
Green Smoothies are a fantastic, easy and delicious way to reap the rewards of superb healthy and natural food AND take full advantage of the family-friendly nature of smoothies! If you've ever wondered how to include more raw and plant-based foods into your diet, then learning to make delicious green smoothies in seconds, using easy-to-find ingredients is an essential skill.
While some smoothie books depend on 'superfoods' or require difficult to find ingredients, Green Smoothie Magic solves this problem admirably by giving you over 132 recipes with ingredients that you can find just about anywhere that won't break the bank.
With a down-to-earth approach, Gabrielle shows you how to adapt green smoothie recipes, substitute ingredients and impress your family and friends with your extensive repertoire! This is an incredible time-saving way to gain all the benefits of a healthy, nutritional diet, without *having* to eat a mountain of salads every day.
- 132 tested green smoothie recipes (plus suggested variations)
- How to adapt and substitute ingredients depending on availability and taste
- Introducing smoothies to you and your family's lifestyle with no 'taste shock'
- How to add superfoods to any smoothie
- Best ways to wash and store ingredients
- Blending and blender recommendation
- 219+ pages of practical information