Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.94
as of 12/5/2013 10:11 EST details
- You Save: $10.01 (50%)
- Sales Rank:3,731
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:18 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):9.9 x 0.8 x 8.1
- Publication Date:September 8, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Tips, tricks, and recipes for more than 40 irresistible mini treats!
- These adorable and tasty creations will be the talk of your next party!
- 160 pages
- 9-7/8" x 8-1/4
What's cuter than a cupcake? A cake pop, of course! Wildly popular blogger Bakerella (aka Angie Dudley) has turned cake pops into an international sensation! Cute little cakes on a stick from decorated balls to more ambitious shapes such as baby chicks, ice cream cones, and even cupcakes these adorable creations are the perfect alternative to cake at any party or get-together. Martha Stewart loved the cupcake pops so much she had Bakerella appear on her show to demonstrate making them. Now Angie makes it easy and fun to recreate these amazing treats right at home with clear step-by-step instructions and photos of more than 40 featured projects, as well as clever tips for presentation, decorating, dipping, coloring and melting chocolate, and much more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.