The Juicing Bible
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.25
as of 12/26/2014 06:03 EST details
- You Save: $14.70 (59%)
- Sales Rank:787
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Dictionary), English (Published), English (Translation)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.9
- Dimensions (in):7 x 0.9 x 10
- Publication Date:March 14, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- For years nutritionists and health practitioners have urged North Americans to eat more fruits ...
- 400 pages, softcover
- Dimensions: 10"H × 7"W
An enhanced bestseller that features 16 new, additional photographs.
The first edition of The Juicing Bible won the 2000 International Cookbook Revue Award and has over 500,00 copies in print. It continues to be one of the bestselling juicing books in the marketplace. In response to consumer demand, we've decided to add more value to this comprehensive book with an additional 16 color photographs, which takes the total photographs up to 32. All the outstanding elements in this essential guide for anyone who wants to explore the wide-ranging nutritional and health benefits of juicing are still here:
- A market-leading 350 recipes -- delicious fruit and vegetable juices, tonics, cleansers, digestives, teas, roughies, smoothies, milk and coffee substitutes and frozen treats.
- Information on the seven body systems, including their importance to good health along with diet and lifestyle changes that will keep each system working as well as it can.
- Details on 80 common health concerns, with recommendations on how to use natural foods to combat each condition.
- 128 illustrations of fruits, vegetables and herbs, plus information on their uses and healing properties, and advice on purchasing and storage.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.