Betty Crocker Healthy Heart Cookbook (Betty Crocker Books)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.42
as of 12/19/2013 07:37 EST details
- You Save: $21.53 (86%)
- Sales Rank:29,821
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.4
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 9.3 x 10.2
- Publication Date:November 24, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Delicious everyday meals you can eat to your heart's content!
Flavor-rich, family-friendly and heart-healthy--sound too good to be true? Not when you have Betty Crocker Healthy Heart Cookbook in your kitchen.
Betty Crocker has teamed up with the Director of The Johns Hopkins Ciccarone Center for the Prevention of Heart Disease and a nutritionist from the Bell Institute of Health & Nutrition to help you and your family eat well and feel your best. Here's to your heart!
* Over 140 delectable recipes that are heart-healthy and easy to make, including Grilled Barbecued Beef and Bean Burgers, Gorgonzola Linguine with Toasted Walnuts, Oatmeal-Cranberry Muffins and Creme Caramel
* Real-life advice from people who have--or are working to prevent--heart disease and who share great ideas on heart-smart food shopping, prepping and serving
* Up-to-date information on heart disease, including risk factors, testing, prevention and treatment
* Seven-day menu plan with a week's worth of healthy meals and snacks
* Nutrition information with every recipe, plus Carbohydrate Exchanges and Carbohydrate Choices for stress-free meal planning
* Heart health resource guide and a glossary of heart-healthy terms
"An essential guide for making it fun and easy to stay heart-healthy--this book is a must-have."
--Rita F. Redberg, M.D.
Director, Women's Cardiovascular Services
University of California at San Francisco
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.