The Best Soups in the World
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.81
as of 7/26/2014 00:38 EDT details
- You Save: $18.14 (79%)
- Sales Rank:497,322
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.9
- Dimensions (in):1.3 x 7.4 x 9
- Publication Date:November 20, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The ultimate soup cookbook-from James Beard Cookbook of the Year award-winning author Clifford Wright
Soup is an affordable, popular dish the world over. In The Best Soups in the World, renowned food scholar and cookbook author Clifford Wright compiles the globe's most delicious soups into a single collection, exploring the history and cultural significance of each recipe along the way.
Perfect for cooks at any level of experience, the book includes traditional American and thrilling international flavors alike-from Old-Fashioned Chicken Noodle to Thai Mushroom and Chile to Mexican Roasted Poblano and Three Cheese to Tuscan White Bean.
- A great value-features 300 recipes in an affordable, beautiful paperback format
- Clifford Wright is a highly-respected cookbook author who has won the James Beard Cookbook of the Year Award and the James Beard Award for Best Writing on Food
- The perfect soup cookbook for anyone who loved Wright's highly acclaimed casseroles cookbook Bake Until Bubbly
The Best Soups in the World presents exciting, enticing, easy-to-prepare recipes using common, easy-to-find ingredients-perfect for budget-conscious cooks whose tastes know no boundaries.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.