Cooking Healthy with a Food Processor: A Healthy Exchanges Cookbook (Healthy Exchanges Cookbooks)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.47
as of 4/20/2014 01:14 EDT details
- You Save: $12.53 (54%)
- Seller:"THE BOOK TREASURY"
- Sales Rank:188,110
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.9
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 6 x 0.8
- Publication Date:September 5, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780399532818
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Today's food processing machines are more versatile, affordable, and easier to use than ever before. And now is the time for readers to discover - or rediscover - the healthy goodness and time-saving convenience of their food processors.
Even the cook who's all thumbs can easily whip up soups (such as Easy French Onion Soup), vegetables (such as Dilled Potato Vegetable Bake), main dishes (Pork-Tenders-and-Potato-Bake) - even desserts (Aloha Carrot Cake or Cheyanne's Peach Crumb Pie). The book also features step-by-step instructions for any kind of food processor; easy-to-find ingredients; complete nutritional analysis and diabetic exchanges for every recipe; JoAnna's Top Ten Tips for getting the most out of your food processor, and lots of advice for stocking the pantry.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.