Fiio E07K Andes USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifier Black
- Category:Receiver or Amplifier
- List Price:
- Buy New: $84.01
as of 3/7/2014 11:10 EST details
- You Save: $15.94 (16%)
- Seller:Micca Distributor
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Translation)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.8 x 4.2 x 3
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- TI PCM2706 USB receiver, 48 kHz 16-bit support for Windows XP/2000/Vista/7 and Mac OS
- Wolfson WM8740 DAC, ADI AD8692 OP Amp and TI TPA6130A Power AMP
- High performance, excellent resolution, low distortion, and powerful output
- Standard 3.5mm stereo line-in jack for portable amplification with analog audio sources
- Dual 3.5mm headphone output jack makes it easy to share music between two listeners
The Andes E07K Portable USB DAC Headphone Amplifier from Fiio can be used for the playback of audio from a computer or analog source. It has both a USB input for digital audio and a 3.5mm input for analog audio sources. The Andes E07K provides you with two 3.5mm stereo headphone outputs.
The Andes E07K features independent bass and treble adjustment, allowing you to customize the playback of your sound. Three levels of gain adjustment at 0, 6, and 12dB provide you with further control over the output.
The unit is powered by its internal rechargeable battery, which is capable of up to 24 hours of playback on a single charge.
Right and left output can be independently adjusted
Supports playback of digital audio with resolutions up to 96kHz/24-bit via its USB port
Hold Key prevents accidental operation changes
Independent bass and treble adjustment function provides 20 shifting choices from -10dB to 10dB
Lo Bypass Switch creates a line output signal for use with the Fiio E09K or L7
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.