Smith and Wesson Tactical Knives and Flashlight Kit
- Sales Rank:50,649
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):12 x 6.5 x 2.5
- Release Date:September 1, 2012
- The SWFR2S black handled knife features a black coated stainless steel 3.3" 1/2 serrated Tanto blade, liner blade locking mechanism in the aluminum handle, a belt cutter and a window breaker.
- The SWFRS Silver knife features a 3.3" 1/2 serrated stainless steel blade, liner lock blade locking mechanism in the stainless steel handle, a belt cutter, and window breaker.
- Both knives can be opened and closed in a single hand.
- The 2AA Xenon flashlight is the ideal flashlight for both home and professional use. It has a weatherproof and corrosion resistant body along with a shatterproof lens.
- The complete kit is contained in a Smith and Wesson branded tin.
Two of Smith and Wessons' most-popular tactical folding knife styles in one kit with a AA LED flashlight. Both knives feature stainless 3.3" 7Cr17 High Carbon Stainless Steel blades, pocket clip, belt cutters, and window breakers. They both have a 1/2 serrated blade, with a lock-back mechanism housed in the handle liner.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.