LEDwholesalersTM LED RGB Strip Light Connector 4 Conductor 10 mm Wide Strip to Strip Jumper 2353
- Buy New: $1.99
as of 12/7/2013 07:24 EST details
- Seller:LEDwholesalers ®
- Sales Rank:20,491
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 0.2 x 0.1
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Our convenient connectors eliminate the need to solder
- When using this strip, be sure to use the black wire matches the + on both ends of the strip
- Typically, this is used for making a right turn with our LED strips
- cut the strip on the cut line, splice the ribbon electrically with this jumper and bend the wires 90 degrees (or whatever angle you require,) and keep going with the LED strip.
- Fits 5050 LED chips with 10 mm or 12mm wide strip
Very handy for splicing our 4-conductor monochrome LED strip lighting together, strip-to-strip.
Gently pull the black slider unit away from the white. It will slide out only about a millimeter. Gently slide the ribbon into the connector and then slide the black slider into the white connector body and you'll feel the connector grab the ribbon. It won't make an audible click, but it will feel like it clicks into place. Note that if the backing protecting the adhesive on the back of the ribbon has been removed, the ribbon will be a little thinner than usual, and the connector may not hold the ribbon. If that is the case, or if the connector won't grab the ribbon for any reason, just put a small piece of masking or other tape on the back of the ribbon to make it thicker so the connector can hold it. Do not put the tape on the top of the ribbon or the connector won't connect electrically.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.