LEDwholesalers 16.4ft RGB Color Changing Kit with LED Flexible Strip, Controller with 44-button Remote and Power Supply, 2034RGB+3315+3215
- Buy New: $31.75
as of 8/1/2014 20:38 EDT details
- Seller:LEDwholesalers ®
- Sales Rank:333
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):9 x 8 x 1.8
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Complete kit includes LED strip, controller, and power supply
- Set static colors, adjust brightness, select various auto color changing modes via wireless remote
- LED strip is cuttable and linkable (required components not included, combined length should not exceed 16ft)
- Flexible - fits just about any space you can imagine
- Eco friendly - uses very little energy, without harmful radiations
* LED Quantity/Type: 150xSMD5050 RGB
* Input Voltage (to power supply): 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
* Power: 36W
* LED Strip Width: 10mm
* LED Strip Length: 16.4ft (5m)
* (1x) 16.4 feet RGB LED strip with self adhesive tape on the back
* (1x) Controller and 44-button wireless IR remote
* (1x) Power supply
* Unroll LED strip completely.
* Any exposed wires on the other end of the LED strip must not touch one another (or any metal object), creating a short.
* Connect the 4-pin connector of controller to that of the LED strip, making sure that the arrows line up.
* Connect 5mm DC jack of power supply to controller.
* Remove the plastic seal in the battery compartment of the wireless remote.
* Double check that all connections are correct and secure, then plug in power cord.
* While the included controller can handle the power requirement of two such strips, the power supply only has the capacity to drive a single strip.
* Do not lengthen the LED strip by directly connecting an additional section to it.
* Extension kits are available for adding additional strips.
* Test all components before permanent installation.
* Make sure that wires at the other end of the LED strip are not touching one another (or any metal object), which would create a short circuit. Electrical tape may be used to wrap each of those wire ends to isolate them.
* The LED strip is cuttable every 3 LEDs, approx. every 4", at the designated cut marks.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.