CAD U37 USB Studio Condenser Recording Microphone
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Buy New: Too low to display
as of 3/8/2014 02:04 EST details
- Sales Rank:40
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:N/A
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):9 x 12 x 4
- Warranty:2 year parts and labor
- Release Date:November 1, 2008
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- Large condenser microphone element for warm, rich recordings
- Cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source
- Smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech and instruments
- It has 10dB overload-protection switch minimizes distortion from loud sound sources
- Bass-reduction switch reduces room noise
Record studio-quality audio directly to your computer via USB with the CAD U37 side-address condenser microphone-a great choice for both vocal and instruments as well as for creating podcasts and voiceovers for videos. Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS operating systems, you can simply plug the U37 into your PC and start recording. The U37 has two switches on the front. The first switch allows you to decrease the sensitivity of the microphone so the sound quality is clear for extremely loud sounds. For example, the switch should be in the "-10" position for loud voices, percussion and other high sound pressure level devices. The "0" position should be used for normal voices and string instruments. The second switch on the U37 is designed to reduce pickup of deep-bass sounds. The switch should be in the "Normal Bass" mode in most cases. However, if you want to remove wind noise, ventilation noise, or decrease the low frequencies in a recording, the switch should be in the "Bass Reduction" position.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.