Audio-Technica AT2020 Side Address Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Department:music, instruments, instrument accessories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $89.99
as of 8/30/2014 13:37 EDT details
- You Save: $79.01 (47%)
- Sales Rank:1,147
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9.6 x 9.6 x 2.6
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Warranty:2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Release Date:April 2, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.