M-Audio Keystation 61ES 61-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Semi-Weighted Keys
- Category:Musical Instruments
- List Price:
- Buy New: $169.99
as of 1/25/2015 20:19 EST details
- You Save: $30.00 (15%)
- Sales Rank:16,370
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Microsoft Windows 98SE/Me/2000 SP4/XP SP2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):14.1
- Dimensions (in):39 x 9.3 x 3.7
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Programming Options include: Octave Shift, Transpose, Program Change, Bank LSB, Bank MSB, MIDI Channel MIDI out for USB
- 61 note full-size velocity sensitive, semi-weighted keyboard.
- MIDI Out socket. USB to MIDI OUT interface. DC power input for stand-alone use (adaptor not included)
- Function button for programming. Assignable data up/down buttons.
- Powered by USB.
- Reset all controllers, Wheel assign, Slider Assign.
The M Audio Keystation 61es is an affordable USB-MIDI controller keyboard. The 61es offers semi-weighted keys that give you the feel of a piano in a compact, affordable MIDI controller. Ideal for a multitude of music creation and education applications, the Keystation 61es offers you modulation and Pitch Bend Wheels, plus assignable buttons and a slider for hands on control. The Keystation 61es is class compliant and features true plug-and-play operation under Windows XP and Mac OS X. Features 61 note full-size velocity sensitive, semi-weighted keyboard Powered by USB (cable included) Pitch bend wheel Assignable modulation wheel Sustain pedal socket (pedal not included) Assignable slider Function button for programming Assignable data up/down buttons MIDI Out socket USB to MIDI OUT interface DC power input for stand-alone use (adapter not included) Programming Options Octave Shift Transpose Program Change Bank LSB Bank MSB MIDI Channel MIDI Out from USB Reset All Controllers Wheel Assign Slider Assign Easy Control Controls in M-Audio keyboards aren't buried mysteriously in obscure menus. The keys have a second layer of functions, allowing you to program MIDI control information directly from the black and whites. Here's how it works: Press the MIDI/Select button. Press keyboard note whose label corresponds to the parameter you wish to change. Use the Data Entry slider to select the value or enter numeric values by pressing the keys labeled with numbers.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.