CAD GXL2200 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Brand:CAD Audio
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Department:Pro Sound & Entertainment
- Buy New: Too low to display
as of 3/15/2014 03:17 EDT details
- Sales Rank:616
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:N/A
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.9
- Dimensions (in):14 x 4.3 x 3.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Warranty:2 year parts and labor
- Release Date:November 1, 2008
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -36dBV (16mV) at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 75 ohms
The CAD GXL2200 Condenser Microphone is a fantastic way to upgrade your studio or add to your mic locker. The GXL2200 is a large diameter, fixed cardioid pattern, condenser microphone designed to deliver a high level of performance. High sensitivity and low distortion make the GLX2200 an ideal candidate for recording, broadcast, or vocal and instrument sound reinforcement applications. The capsule in the GXL2200 features a 1 inch gold vapor deposited diaphragm for consistent sound quality, year after year. The GXL2200 comes with a shock mount that will fit any standard 5/8inch x 27 threaded microphone stand. The GXL2200 is audio tested and inspected under the direction of CAD Professional Microphones, offering an exceptional level of value. Requires 48-volt phantom power. Suggested Applications Studio Vocals Voice-over Choir Acoustic Instrument Strings, Piano Cymbals/Overheads CAD Quality The GXL2200 microphones are audio tested and inspected under the direction of CAD Professional Microphones, offering an exceptional level of value.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.