Nady MPF-6 6-Inch Clamp On Microphone Pop Filter
- Category:Musical Instruments
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.75
as of 7/30/2014 18:25 EDT details
- You Save: $11.24 (45%)
- Sales Rank:33
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:N/A
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):15.8 x 8.6 x 1.8
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Warranty:One year
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Pop filter for vocal microphones
- Designed for professional vocal recording environments
- Stops plosives and protects your mic
- Includes boom and microphone stand clamp
- Swivel mount for easy positioning; flexible gooseneck holder
Designed for studio use and other professional vocal recording environments.
Microphone pop filter with boom and stand clamp.
Nady MPF-6 Pop Filter for Vocal Microphones
The extremely popular Nady MPF-6 Pop Filter is an anti-pop noise protection filter for microphones. Designed for studio use and other professional vocal recording environments, the MPF-6 eliminates "popping" sounds caused by the impact of fast moving air on the microphone during recorded speech and singing. It also helps protect against the accumulation of saliva on the microphone element.
The MPF-6 unit includes a boom/mic stand clamp. It also features a flexible gooseneck holder and a swivel mount for easy positioning.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.