Ukulele For Dummies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.68
as of 4/20/2014 06:47 EDT details
- You Save: $11.31 (45%)
- Sales Rank:3,253
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 7.4 x 0.9
- Publication Date:August 8, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Learn everything ukulele—from chord progressions to playing pop, folk, and holiday favorites—and, yes, even Hawaiian music!
The ukulele is hot. The season one finale of Glee featured a ukulele. The recent hit song "Hey Soul Sister" by Train includes the dulcet tones of a uke. Not to mention the runaway success of the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain. For anyone wishing to master this fun, surprisingly versatile instrument, Ukulele For Dummies covers all the basics—from chords and strumming patterns to guidance on finger-picking.
- The print version of the book includes a CD with audio tracks of the entire musical notation in the book—creating a total musical instruction package
- Offers instruction in a variety of styles—including pop, folk, holiday favorites, and Hawaiian music
- Features a buying guide for the novice—with tips on purchasing a ukulele plus other necessary accessories
With its simple and clear instruction, and inspiration on every page, Ukulele For Dummies will have fans and first-time musicians making beautiful music—as they tiptoe through the tulips—in no time.
Note: CD files are available to download after purchasing the e-Book version
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.