Britax Boulevard 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat Seat, Onyx
- Brand:Britax USA
- Category:Baby Product
- List Price:
- Buy New: $255.00
as of 10/25/2014 16:42 EDT details
- You Save: $64.99 (20%)
- Sales Rank:3,429
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:0 months - 6 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):19.5
- Dimensions (in):21 x 18.5 x 26
- Legal Disclaimer:This item will not be shipped with it's original box.
- Release Date:November 13, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- True Side Impact Protection to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head, neck and body while keeping them in true or aligned
- Base with SafeCell Technology designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat
- Integrated steel bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash
- Energy Absorbing Versa Tether features a staged release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two point attachment to minimize forward rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat
- HUGS (Harness Ultra Guard System) Chest Pads provides resistance to forward movement in the event of a crash
The Britax Boulevard 70 G3 convertible car seat accommodates children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 70 pounds. The Boulevard 70 G3 is purposefully designed and engineered to minimize the forward movement of your child's head during a frontal impact to reduce the risk of head injury with the following revolutionary Britax head safety technologies; Base with SafeCell Technology designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat. Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash. Energy Absorbing Versa Tether features a two point attachment and staged release tether webbing to slow the forward movement and reduce the crash forces reaching the child. HUGS Chest Pads with SafeCell Technology are affixed to the seat shell to ensure proper positioning while SafeCells compress to manage energy and provide resistance to the forward movement of your child in a crash.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.