Kidsme Food Feeder, White/Light Blue, Small
- Category:Baby Product
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.42
as of 9/16/2014 13:06 EDT details
- You Save: $1.38 (10%)
- Sales Rank:8,385
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Color:White/Light Blue
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:4 months - 2 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 6 x 1.4
- Legal Disclaimer:Patent No. 8,597,235. Award won: 2013 - Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) award, 2012 - Family Review Center Best of 2012 Award, 2011 - HKGCC Innovation and Creativity Award.
- Release Date:February 11, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- BPA free and FDA tested; Recommended for 4+ months; Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Allow your child to eat fresh food without the risk of choking; Replaceable silicone sacs are available in two different sizes
- Unique patent design, improved from traditional mesh bag feeders; Silicone sac makes for easy cleaning, does not retain odors, encourages chewing, more natural and comfortable to the baby
- Designed with textured silicone surface works best with frozen fruit or ice cube to soothe teething pain and massage baby's gum
- Shuts and locks easily with the childproof snap lock; Easy to grasp; Cap helps keep silicone sac and food clean
This award-winning product provides a safe and easy way for your child to enjoy fresh food and nutrients at an early age without the risk of choking. Convenient, hygienic, and comfortable. It is ideal for babies and mommies on the go. Simply put fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone sac and shut the snap lock. The Food Feeder helps to encourage your child to self-feed, build independence, develop confidence, improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. Your child will feel excitement and accomplishment, as they initiate and actively participate in the feeding process. The Kidsme Food Feeder with uniquely designed textured silicone sac can also help soothe teething pain and provide extra stimulation to a baby's gums when teething. Try frozen fruit or ice cube to help soothe and massage baby's gums. The patent pending soft silicone sac feeder improves from the traditional mesh bag, it makes for easy cleaning, does not retain odors, and encourages chewing to extract food. The naturally-shaped silicone sac is comfortable and familiar to your baby when compared to other food feeders made of mesh. Replacement silicone sacs are available in two sizes and can be purchased separately to accommodate your baby's growing needs. A cap helps to keep the silicone sac and food clean. This product is easy to clean and is top-rack dishwasher safe.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.