ERGObaby Heart2Heart Infant Insert, Natural
- Category:Baby Product
- Buy New: $25.00
as of 3/9/2014 21:03 EDT details
- Seller:Diapers.com (Quidsi Retail, an Amazon company)
- Sales Rank:3,725
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:0 - 5 months
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):2 x 12 x 12
- Legal Disclaimer:No refunds or returns. Not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Release Date:February 8, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Soft, comfortable and adjustable, it easily fits any ergobaby Carrier; The ergobaby Infant Insert is required for babies ranging from 7 to 12 pounds or newborns to 4-5 months
- Made from 100% cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton filling
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle; Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp
- Fabric is made with a natural/raw unbleached cotton and any flecks are a part of the fiber
Original ergobaby Infant Insert cushion works with any ergobaby carrier and must be inserted to support growing babies ranging from newborns to 4-5 months. The proprietary design keeps pressure off a baby's developing sacrum. The Infant Insert also provides the necessary head and neck support for comfortable carrying from day 1. The Infant Insert snaps around the baby, can be adjusted as needed and placed with ease inside any ergobaby carrier. Cozy and protected, your baby will be perfectly cradled and cushioned. The cushioned shell combined with the removable pillow can be used together for newborns to ensure they are seated correctly and have the head and neck support provided by cushioned outside layer (for babies from newborn to 4-5 months, and from 7 to 12 pounds). Larger newborns that still need the head and neck support can use the Heart2Heart outer shell layer, without the pillow (for babies that are under 4 months, but over 12 pounds). Smaller infants that have strong head and neck control but lack the height for correct positioning in the ergobaby carrier can use the pillow without the outer layer. CPSIA compliant. Inserts into all styles of the ergobaby carrier with ease. Provides ergonomic support for growing baby bodies. Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry. The fabric is made with a natural/raw unbleached cotton and any dark flecks are a part of the fiber. This is natural and are not stains.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.