Combo pack 40 (LH) Ovulation tests and 10 (HCG) Pregnancy tests
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Buy New: $14.46
as of 9/16/2014 19:55 EDT details
- Sales Rank:1,021
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:40 Ovulation (LH) & 10 Pregnancy (HGC)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):1.6 x 1.6 x 0.2
- Legal Disclaimer:Got this few months ago and never used this. I used the same product in the past and it worked for me.
- Publication Date:November 3, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Value Pack of 40 Ovulation Tests and 10 Earliest Detection Pregnancy Tests
- FDA-approved, highly sensitive
- Allows you to pinpoint when ovulation occurs - the time you're most likely to conceive
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone, produced by the developing placenta shortly after the conception and secreted into the urine. The pregnancy test contains antibodies which specifically react with this hormone. WHEN TO BEGIN TESTING The length of the menstrual cycle is the duration from your first menstrual bleeding day to the day before the next bleeding begins. Determine the length of menstrual cycle before test. Please refer to the chart below to determine when you should start testing. If your cycle is shorter than 21 days or longer than 38 days, consult a physician. If you do not know your cycle length, you may begin the test 11 days after your first period since the average cycle length is 28 days. Perform 1 test each day over a 5 days period, or until the LH surge has been detected. PLEASE NOTE: LH tests cannot be frozen. Please make sure you have an indoor mailbox before placing the order in winter.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.