Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
- Category:Baby Product
- Department:Baby & Toddler
- List Price:
- Buy New: $45.89
as of 12/10/2013 11:23 EST details
- You Save: $12.06 (21%)
- Sales Rank:20
- Media:Health and Beauty
- Age:1 month - 100 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.5
- Dimensions (in):60 x 24.8 x 7.3
- Legal Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
- Release Date:July 28, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:13573 IVORY
- Patented full body pillow design supports back and belly, tucks between legs
- Uniquely contoured especially to help moms to be prevent heartburn and lower back problems
- Cozy, cuddly polyester pillow for firm support
- Comes with removable, washable custom cover case
- Helps expecting moms sleep; Perfect for support while nursing after baby is born
One pillow that does the work of four. We gave this giant 60" pillow to three pregnant employees to test, and now they won't give them back! They tell us it gives them the support and comfort they need to finally get a good night's sleep (without swimming in a sea of pillows). It conforms to the shape of your body, and provides the extra back and tummy support you need during pregnancy. Later, it's ideal for postpartum comfort. Machine washable. Made in USA with US and Imported materials.
The patented Snoogle by Leachco is a full-body solution for expectant moms that replaces the arsenal of pillows you otherwise have to use to get comfy. The Snoogle supports your back to prevent sciatica and lower back pain, tucks between your knees for help with back pain and temperature control, cradles your tummy, and props up your head to aid in breathing and help prevent heartburn and other pregnancy pitfalls.
The Snoogle is made from polyester and comes with a custom pillow you can remove for washing. The Leachco body pillow helps mom wake up refreshed and invigorated--and after baby is born, it is just right to support mother and child for nursing.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.