Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test 30 Count
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.99
as of 12/9/2013 20:46 EST details
- You Save: $18.42 (40%)
- Seller:DNA Trading
- Sales Rank:515
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:30 each
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):2.8 x 2.8 x 6
- Legal Disclaimer:Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Consult a qualified health care practitioner before taking any substance for medicinal purposes.California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this store contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
- Warranty:1 Year Parts,
- Release Date:October 31, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Typically identifies up to 6 fertile days.
- The only method that detects both luteinizing (LH) and estrogen (E3G) hormones.
- Suitable for women with regular and irregular cycles.
- 30 test sticks for 3 cycles of use.
- Only for use with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor.
- No.1 Brand Recommended by OB/GYNs.
For use with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor, the Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Stick pack includes 30 individually wrapped test sticks. The majority of women who are trying to conceive will need 10 test sticks each cycle. Women with irregular or long cycles may have to use 20 test sticks each cycle. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor maximizes a womans chances of conceiving a baby by identifying typically 3x more fertile days compared to traditional ovulation tests. This electronic, handheld fertility monitor tracks two key ovulation hormones to pinpoint 2 Peak Fertility days and 15 High Fertility days for most women. Sometimes referred to as an ovulation predictor or pregnancy calculator, the Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced way of tracking fertility, and the only non-invasive method that detects both LH and estrogen hormones. Clearblue is the #1 brand recommended by OB/GYNs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.