The SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card offers read speeds up to 45 MB/s4, so you'll save time when you transfer files between your computer and camera. It also offers write speeds up to 30 MB/s4 for capturing action photos or shooting in continuous burst-mode. Compatible with tablets and 3G or 4G smartphones. With 16 GB5 of storage, the card has room for all your music, videos, and photos.
Thanks to its Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 11 ratings, the SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card lets you capture uninterrupted Full HD and 3D video.
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer6. This software makes it easy to recover stored files that have been deleted. Simply plug your memory card into your computer via the included SD adapter and begin running the program (download required). RescuePRO Deluxe software will automatically scan your card, salvage lost files, and save them to your computer's hard drive—even if the files were deleted months ago.
The SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card works with any microSDHC or microSDXC compatible device. The included SD adapter allows the card to be used with SDHC and SDXC compatible devices as well.
1. UHS Speed Class 1 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording in UHS-I-enabled host devices.
2. Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 3D support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.
3. Card only. Up to 45MB/s read; up to 30MB/s write. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X=150KB/s.
4. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
5. See product packaging for additional information and limitations.
6. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card (16 GB), SD adapter, jewel case, and RescuePRO Deluxe download offer.