Plugable UD-3900 USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station with Dual Video Outputs for Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP (HDMI and DVI/ VGA to 2048x1152, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 2 USB 3.0 Ports, 4 USB 2.0 Ports, 4A AC Power Adapter)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $109.00
as of 8/2/2014 06:09 EDT details
- You Save: $60.99 (36%)
- Seller:Plugable Technologies
- Sales Rank:140
- Media:Personal Computers
- Size:Dual Display
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5 x 4
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) link from PC to video, Ethernet, audio input/output, and two USB 3.0 ports; USB 2.0-compatible and includes four USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI and DVI/VGA monitor ports supports display resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200; wired Ethernet port supports 10/100/1,000 Mbps speeds
- Newly updated firmware for Windows 8.1 support, in addition to 8, 7, Vista, XP. Mac OS X not supported. Not Linux compatible
- Not a charging station: No special functionality for charging iPads, iPods, iPhones, or other tablet devices and smartphones
- Comes with four-amp AC power adapter, USB 3.0 Type-A male to Type-B male cable , and DVI-to-VGA passive port adapter
One-stop upgrade for your Windows tablet, laptop, or desktop. Connect up to 10 accessories--all via a single USB cable. Includes the latest drivers and firmware for compatibility with Windows 8.1 and earlier. Fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 PCs and devices. Features two graphics ports: an HDMI port and a DVI-I port with VGA adapter for mirroring/extending your Windows desktop to external monitors (resolutions up to 2048x1152 supported), a Gigabit Ethernet port (10/100 supported), audio input/output, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports.
Fully uses the USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5 Gbps bus. USB graphics is effective for application and web use, but not recommended for motion video or 3D gaming. Fully USB 2.0 compatible at 480Mbps speeds. The UD-3900's four-amp power supply powers all attached devices.
The unit is not a charging hub. It has no special functionality for recharging iPads, iPods, other tablets, or smartphones.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 8.1, 8, and 7 drivers automatically installed by Windows Update. For Windows Vista 64 and 32 bit, and XP SP2+ 32 bit, download DisplayLink's newest driver. Requires Intel/AMD/nVidia main GPU and driver with Windows Aero enabled. Not compatible with ARM-based Windows (MS Surface RT). Cannot be mixed with USB graphics devices using non-DisplayLink drivers (e.g. MCT or SMSC). USB graphics requires dual-core or 2Ghz or better CPU for best performance.
Will not charge the host computer like the Dell Venue 8 Pro.
Mac OS X not supported.
No Linux drivers currently available.
In the Box
UD-3900; 5V 4A power supply; USB 3.0 Type-A male to Type-B male cable (USB 2.0 compatible); DVI-to-VGA adapter; quick-install guide; and drivers CD.
Additional cables or adapters may be required for your setup.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.