Nikon D7100 24.1 MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED Nikkor Lens
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1,296.95
as of 3/8/2014 11:58 EST details
- You Save: $303.00 (19%)
- Sales Rank:754
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):3 x 5.3 x 4.2
- Legal Disclaimer:By EMS regulation, any attached lithium batteries will be embedded with the item, not attached separately.
We cannot accept orders for the following countries as lithium batteries cannot be sent via EMS (non-exhaustive): Italy, Cuba, Sri Lanka, Germany, Turkey, France, French Guyana, Mongolia, Lebanon.
Please check if your country will accept shipping of lithium batteries before ordering, as we will not ship to countries that do not allow such shipments.
- Release Date:March 14, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 24.1 megapixed DX-format image sensor
- Shoot up to 6 frames per second for up to 100 continuous shots
- Wireless sharing and control with WU-1a adapter (not included)
- ISO range from 100 to 6400
- 1080p videos with full-time autofocus and built-in stereo mic
Unleash the power of Nikon's DX-format HD-SLR system. Nikon D7100 D-SLR product photo Meet the new flagship of Nikon's outstanding DX-format HD-SLR line-up: the D7100. Incorporating recent advancements in HD-SLR technology, the D7100 brings a thrilling new level of image quality, speed, connectivity and creative capabilities-a specially designed 24.1-megapixel DX-format image sensor, superior low-light performance, ultra-precise autofocus and metering, advanced video recording features, built-in HDR, mobile connectivity and much, much more. Pair it with any of Nikon's superb NIKKOR DX- and FX-format lenses, versatile Speedlights and accessories, and the D7100 will be the centerpiece of your creativity for years to come.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.