Nikon D7100 24.1 MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED Nikkor Lens
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1,346.95
as of 10/22/2014 04:32 EDT details
- You Save: $253.00 (16%)
- Sales Rank:4,080
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 3 x 4.2
- Legal Disclaimer:By EMS regulation, any attached lithium batteries will be embedded with the item, not attached separately.
We cannot accept orders for the following countries as lithium batteries cannot be sent via EMS (non-exhaustive): Italy, Cuba, Sri Lanka, Germany, Turkey, France, French Guyana, Mongolia, Lebanon.
Please check if your country will accept shipping of lithium batteries before ordering, as we will not ship to countries that do not allow such shipments.
- Release Date:March 14, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 24MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- 51-point AF system (15 cross type) with 3D tracking and 3D matrix metering
- 6 frames per second continuous shooting
- ISO 100-6400, expandable to 25600
- 3.2" LCD with 1,229,000 dots
- 1080 (60, 50, 25, 24 fps) and 720 (60, 50 fps) HD video (H.264/MPEG-4)
- New 'spot white balance' feature lets you select an area of the scene to reference
- Wi-Fi (for sharing and remote camera control) and GPS compatible (sold separately)
- 12- and 14-bit Raw shooting
- Dual SD card slots
- 100% viewfinder
24.1 megapixed DX-format image sensor Shoot up to 6 frames per second for up to 100 continuous shots Wireless sharing and control with WU-1a adapter (not included) ISO range from 100 to 6400 1080p videos with full-time autofocus and built-in stereo mic
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.