Fujifilm X20 12 MP Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD (Black)
- List Price:
- Buy Used: $375.00
as of 1/30/2015 00:13 EST details
- You Save: $124.95 (25%)
- Sales Rank:6,748
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):4.6 x 2.2 x 2.8
- Legal Disclaimer:Shipping to Lower 48 States only.
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 12MP 2/3-inch CMOS sensor
- 28-112mm equivalent F2.0-2.8 lens with manual zoom (4x optical zoom)
- ISO 100-3200 (expandable to 12800)
- 2.8" LCD with 460,000 dots
- 1080, 60 fps HD video
- Advanced optical viewfinder with 85% coverage with shooting information and eye sensor
- PSAM control with automatic and scene modes
- Lens shift type image stabilization
- Accepts 52mm filters
- Motion panorama mode up to 360-degrees
- RAW + JPEG
- 2/3-inch X-Trans CMOS II image sensor with primary color filter
- Fujinon f/2.0-2.8 4x optical zoom lens
- 2.8-inch advanced optical viewfinder
- Intelligent hybrid AF - TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF
- 1920 x 1080 movie recording
Fujifilm's X20 features a large 2/3" 12MP X-Trans CMOS II Sensor. It inherits the same architecture and features of the high performance sensor found in the acclaimed FUJIFILM X-Pro1 flagship model. BSI (backside illumination) technology enables the successful incorporation of phase detection pixels into the array without affecting sensitivity performance- the key to X20 Feet high-speed AF. X-Trans CMOS II adopts an original color filter array with a highly random pattern, eliminating the need for an optical low-pass filter (OLPF), which is used in conventional systems to inhibit moiré at the expense of resolution. You'll also be able to enjoy high-speed continuous photography and Full HD movie shooting. The lens features superb F2.0-2.8 brightness and a 4x optical zoom that promises high-resolution optical performance across the entire range from 28-112mm. With a maximum aperture of F2.0-2.8 this zoom is an extremely bright lens that can produce beautiful defocused effects across the zoom range. The built-in OIS mechanism delivers a stabilizing effect equivalent to 4 stops and is extremely effective in preventing blurring caused by camera shake or subject movement. The optical zoom viewfinder includes 2 a spherical lenses, 2 glass prisms and other high performance optical elements, and delivers 85% coverage and a 20 Degree horizontal apparent field of view with amazing optical clarity. The newly developed Digital Trans Panel, an ultra-thin LCD panel, not only maintains the brightness of the optical viewfinder, but also provides a clear display of the focus area, shutter speed and other shooting information so you can compose your shot without taking your eye from the viewfinder. It automatically switches the color of information in the shooting frame according to the scene and shooting conditions. Normally displayed in black, shooting information is automatically displayed by green LEDs for enhanced visibility in especially dark scenes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.