Raspberry Pi Model B 756-8308 Motherboard (RASPBRRYPCBA512)
- Buy New: $34.90
as of 11/27/2014 21:09 EST details
- Color:Case could be clear or black, depends on the stock a the time I order
- Media:Personal Computers
- Operating System:Linux
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3.4 x 0.8 x 2.2
- Legal Disclaimer:By purchasing this product you, the buyer accept all responsiblity for the following:
Product uses batteries or a power supply wihich transers electrical power to the product. ROBOTREX is not responsible for any damage(s) to other devices or to you, which you may incurr while using this product as normall or in an abusive fashion. We are also not responsible for the buyer's/ buyers' projects resulting in damage because of the way the buyer configured the device--i.e pranks or for any type medical purposes, medical treatment, or medical devices
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Broadcom BCM2835 700MHz ARM1176JZFS processor with FPU and Videocore 4 GPU
- GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode, GPU is capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 512MB RAM
- Additional specs: 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, HDMI, (2) USB 2.0, RCA video, SD card socket, Powered from microUSB socket, 3.5 mm audio out jack, boots from SD card, Size: 85.6 x 56 x 21 mm
- Model B Revision 2.0 Board-only (no SD card, case, or cables)
The Raspberry Pi is a single-board computer developed in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation. The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It's a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing, and games, as well as plays high-definition video. The design is based around a Broadcom BCM2835 SoC, which includes an ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz processor, VideoCore IV GPU, and 512 Megabytes of RAM. This revision 2.0 board features two mounting holes for easy installation, a built-in reset circuit, and can be powered via the USB data ports. The design does not include a built-in hard disk or solid-state drive, instead relying on an SD card (not included) for booting and long-term storage. The Raspberry Pi is intended to run Linux kernel based operating systems.
Component colors may vary. Not all units manufactured in the UK.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.