The mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a HDMI connector or cable to a MacBook, MacBook Pro, Macbook Air, Windows Surface Tablet, or any device with a mini DisplayPort.
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI signal format converter seamlessly connect next generation DisplayPort based MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort to high definition displays. Mini DisplayPort offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications. It not only has an elegant appearance with the white color but also brings much convenience with its small size.
It offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
* Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI 1.3b output.
* HDMI highest video resolution 1080p.
* HDMI 225 MHz / 2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
* HDMI 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep color.
* Uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
* Compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital .(includes: DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
* Powered by Mini DisplayPort source
* Connectors: Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female
MacBook (Mid 2010) and later, MacBook Air (Late 2010) and later, MacBook Pro (Mid 2010) and later, Mac mini (Mid 2010) and later, iMac (Late 2009) and later, Mac Pro (Mid 2010), Windows Surface Tablets (2012)
NOTE: Adapter only works with tablets/laptops with Mini Displayport, please check with your device's output specification before placing order.