Triggertrap Mobile Dongle 2 (MD-N3 For Canon)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):3.8 x 2.6 x 1.5
- Connect your SLR camera to your smartphone
- App for iOS available via the App Store
- App for Android available from Google Play
- Please check camera compatibility carefully
Triggertrap Mobile Dongle can be used in conjunction with the Triggertrap Mobile app (available for iOS and Android), to trigger your SLR camera using your smartphone.
The Triggertrap Mobile app for both Android and iOS have loads of differnent triggering modes, including a handful of different timelapse modes, a remote release mode, automatic long exposure HDR modes, and much, much more.
The box contains a Triggertrap Mobile Dongle v2, and a connection cable that fits the cameras listed below.
Current cameras compatible with MD-N3:
• Canon EOS 1D C • Canon EOS 1D X • Canon EOS 1D mk III • Canon EOS 1D mk IV • Canon EOS 1Ds mk2 • Canon EOS 1Ds mk3 • Canon EOS 40D • Canon EOS 50D • Canon EOS 5D mk II • Canon EOS 5D mk III • Canon EOS 7D
Older cameras (launched before 2006) that use this cable:
• Canon EOS 10D • Canon EOS 1D • Canon EOS 1D mk II • Canon EOS 1D mk II N • Canon EOS 1Ds • Canon EOS 20D • Canon EOS 20Da • Canon EOS 30D • Canon EOS 5D • Canon EOS D30 • Canon EOS D60 • Kodak DSC-530
**) If your camera is not listed above, check the Triggertrap website to see which cable you need for your camera.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.