Mediabridge Toslink Cable (6 Feet) - Optical Digital Audio Cable
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.99
as of 1/26/2015 05:10 EST details
- You Save: $5.00 (42%)
- Seller:Mediabridge Products, LLC
- Media:Personal Computers
- Size:6 Feet
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):72 x 2 x 2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Connects high-performance audio components, like CD players, Blu-Ray players, DVD players and game consoles to a receiver/preamplifier, audio processor or digital-to-analog converter.
- Clear, multi-channel digital audio output through a lightweight and flexible cable.
- Constructed with a durable PVC outer layer, corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and buffer tubing for optimal signal transfer.
- Fiber-optic cabling prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that an electrical cable would incur, resulting in better sonic accuracy and a more natural sound.
- Includes rubber tips, which protect the cable when it is not plugged in (please remove rubber tips prior to installation).
Mediabridge Toslink Cable
Connects high-performance audio components (CD/Blu-Ray/DVD players & game consoles) to a home theater's receiver or preamplifier. Carrying a distortion-free, fiber-optic digital audio stream, the Toslink cable gives a purer audio signal than ordinary electrical wires, making it truer to original recordings. Built for optimal signal transfer & minimal corrosion, this cable's construction includes a durable PVC jacket, gold-plating & buffer tubing. Practically designed connector grips make cable handling easy. Use its multi-channel connection to send a Dolby Digital/DTS soundtrack to an audio processor or A/V receiver for surround-sound decoding. Includes protective rubber tips for when the cable is unplugged. When sound quality is a priority, this cable is the clear choice.
- Connects audio components to a receiver/preamplifier, audio processor or DAC
- Clear, multi-channel digital audio & optimal signal transfer
- Durable PVC outer layer, corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors & buffer tubing
- Fiber-optics for sonic accuracy, natural sounds & prevention of interference that electrical cables incur
Connector type: Toslink-Toslink, 2-shot mold
- Devices with Toslink ports, like a CD/Blu-Ray/DVD player & game console
- Works with S/PDIF, ADAT's, Dolby Digital, & DTS
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to its respective port on a compatible device
- Remove the protective rubber tips prior to installation
- Unsupported by TrueHD & DTS-HD
- 1 x Toslink cable
- 2 x Rubber tip
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.