Cafe Don Pablo Decaf Gourmet Coffee Water Process Colombian Decaffeinated Medium-dark Roast Whole Bean. 2 Lb Bag
- Buy New: $14.99
as of 9/18/2014 20:16 EDT details
- Seller:Burke Brands LLC
- Sales Rank:14,587
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 4 x 11
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- FREE Shipping on orders over $35
- The idea to produce a better cup of coffee through Café Don PabloTM was conceived over two decades ago after traveling throughout Latin America and discovering how delicious, and different, the coffee was. Over the years we have developed a love for Latin American culture and a taste for great coffee. We have learned from the best and forged mutually beneficial relationships with farmers, roasters, importers, and especially our customers.
- At Café Don PabloTM we feel that our coffee is the finest available. We use only the largest, most desirable Arabica beans, grown in nutrient-rich volcanic soil in the lush mountainous terrain of the world's coffee growing regions. These are award-winning beans that were cultivated by skilled farmers whose methods, knowledge, and passion for coffee have been handed down from generation to generation since the very first seed was planted
- We slow roast these special beans in small batches to ensure they reach optimum flavor and freshness. Our customers wouldn't have it any other way. We have found that people who really appreciate a great cup of rich, aromatic, eye-opening coffee, can taste the difference between our fresh, just roasted product, and others that are roasted by the metric ton and sold by huge corporations. We hope you agree.
- -Darron J. Burke President, Cafe Don Pablo
All natural water-processed decaffeinated Colombian Supremo. Tastes like the real thing, without the caffeine.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.