Taza Chocolate Oaxacan Sampler, 5.2 Ounce
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.95
as of 3/16/2014 07:02 EDT details
- You Save: $0.63 (6%)
- Seller:Caputo's Market and Deli
- Sales Rank:24,204
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:5.2 Ounce
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):3.1 x 2.9 x 1.9
- Publication Date:March 27, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Stone ground chocolate inspired by Mexican chocolate making traditions, giving the chocolate a rustic, gritty texture
We use Oaxaca stone mills, instead of steel refiners, to grind our cacao, resulting in a unique texture and robust flavor. Four traditional flavors in a unique cut-out gift package celebrate the culinary richness of Oaxaca. A perfect gift for any occasion. Contains: 4 x 1.35-oz chocolate mexicano discs, one each of guajillo chili, cacao puro, cinnamon, and vanilla. May contain traces of nuts.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.