Stash Tea Company Gold Leaf Nine Flavor Gift Box
- Sales Rank:23,356
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.4
- Dimensions (in):9.6 x 8.3 x 2
- Publication Date:October 9, 2010
- One box of nine flavors each with 10 tea bags (total of 90 tea bags)
- Flavors include Premium Green, Peppermint, Chai Spice, Chamomile, Orange Spice, Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Lemon Ginger, and Chamomile Nights
- A great gift for the tea lover in your life and a wonderful way to sample different flavors of Stash Tea
- Kof-K Kosher certified, ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world
Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Company originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then began to sell a full line of traditional, specialty blend and herbal teas directly to fine restaurants and through a mail order catalog to consumers. Today, Stash Tea Company is one of the largest specialty tea companies in the United States. The company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship’s captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his “stash,” stowed carefully as his “private reserve.” Today, the term is still used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.