PG Tips Black Tea, Pyramid Tea Bags, 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.21
as of 12/19/2013 00:34 EST details
- You Save: $5.01 (19%)
- Seller:Hot British Deals - Shipped from the UK
- Sales Rank:15,429
- Number Of Items:6
- Size:40 Pyramid Tea Bags
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):12.8 x 7.9 x 4
- Legal Disclaimer:This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Pack of six, 40-count box of PG Tips Black Tea
- England's number one tea
- Made from the highest quality and most flavorful top two leaves and bud of the tea plant
- Pyramid shaped teabag acts like a miniature teapot, giving the leaves more room to move
- Harvested from tea grown in Ceylon in Kenya
PG Tips Black Tea, Pyramid Tea Bags, 4.4 Ounces, 6-Count Boxes
A Smashing Cup of Tea
The Brits go bonkers over PG Tips--known internationally for their revitalizing, tasty and timeless black teas, PG Tips is loved the world over and nowhere more than in Britain where 35 million cups of PG Tips are consumed each day.
Why is PG Tips England’s #1 tea? It’s the taste, of course. PG Tips uses only the highest quality and most flavorful top two leaves and bud off the tea plant. PG Tips flavorful black tea is harvested from the finest tips of tea plants grown in Ceylon and Kenya, providing you a quality tea with exceptional taste. All you need to do is pop the kettle on and enjoy the outstanding taste of PG Tips black tea.
The PG Tips Story
1869 - The first brew
Arthur Brooke opens his first shop in Manchester and its success lays in his sale of reliable tea blends. His big break comes in the late 1870s when a grocer asks for a bulk order of tea at wholesale prices.
1930s - The pre-digestive era
Arthur Brooke launches in the UK tea market under the name of 'Pre-Gest-Tea'. Grocers abbreviate it to PG, and the company adds 'tips' to highlight the fact that PG uses the top two leaves and a bud to make its tea.
1960 - It's in the bag
The makers of PG Tips introduce the tea bag to a stunned nation. They catch on quickly and soon, tea bags out-sell loose-leaf tea.
1996 - The 8th wonder of the world
The makers of PG Tips launch the revolutionary PG Tips pyramid bags. With more room inside, it acts like a miniature teapot, giving the leaves more room to move.
2008 - Green leaves
PG Tips joins forces with the Rainforest Alliance to ensure PG Tips tea suppliers meet their high sustainability standards.
| ||Tea and Health Facts |
- Scientific studies have linked drinking tea to the maintenance of certain normal healthy body functions, such as hydration, focus, and alertness.
- Tea naturally contains zero calories, therefore, when it is used in place of higher calorie beverages as part of a healthy diet, it can help with weight control.
- In addition, regular tea drinking may help maintain cardiovascular health as part of a diet that is consistent with dietary guidelines.
- Research suggests that drinking 2 to 3 cups per day of black or green tea helps maintain healthy blood vessel function.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.