Alaska Smokehouse Smoked Sockeye Salmon Fillet In Gold, 8 Ounce Gift Box
- Sales Rank:10,095
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):10.1 x 7 x 1.1
- Release Date:August 18, 2008
- One, 8-ounce gift box in gold of Naturally premium Wild Smoked Sockeye Salmon from Alaska
- Sustainably caught, boneless sockeye salmon fillets are slowly smoked over alderwood; kosher-certified, preservative-free, and free from all coloring, oils or artificial ingredients; five-year shelf life
Deliver a gift of pure Alaskan gold with the Alaska Smokehouse Smoked Sockeye Salmon. Sockeye is the best-known Northwest smoked salmon for its deep red color, exceptionally rich flavor, and firm texture.This fresh salmon is delivered to the Alaska Smokehouse in Alaska just a few days after being caught. The sockeye fish are then hand filleted, soaked in traditional Native American brine, hot smoked over alder wood fires to succulent perfection, and carefully sealed to lock in the fresh salmon's rich flavor. This award-winning gift box is the perfect presentation for the gourmet smoked salmon.Alaska Smokehouse Sockeye Salmon Fillets are kosher-certified, preservative-free, and free from all coloring, oils or artificial ingredients. Wild Sockeye Smoked Salmon Fillets are high in protein, low in carbs, and add a gourmet touch to any meal or gathering.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.