Alaska Smokehouse Smoked Salmon Fillet In Green, 8 Ounce Gift Box
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.00
as of 4/18/2014 23:16 EDT details
- You Save: $0.90 (6%)
- Sales Rank:65,084
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):10 x 7.8 x 1.1
- Release Date:August 18, 2008
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- One, 8-ounce gift box in green of Naturally Wild premium Smoked Salmon from Alaska
- Sustainably caught, boneless Alaska salmon fillets are slowly smoked over alderwood; kosher-certified, preservative-free, and free from all coloring, oils or artificial ingredients; five-year shelf life
Whether looking for a healthy, rich treat for yourself, or a delicious gift for someone special, Alaska Smokehouse salmon is certain to please. Naturally wild salmon is sustainably caught off the coast of Alaska and rushed to the Alaska Smokehouse within days of being caught. Premium salmon are individually selected for smoking based on their rich color, size, and texture. Once selected, the salmon are hand filleted and then marinated in an all-natural brine of unique, full-flavored seasonings, and then slowly smoked over alderwood for 6 to 18 hours. This produces a salmon that is fully cooked with a firm texture that easily flakes apart when serving.Alaska Smokehouse Smoked Salmon Fillets are kosher-certified, preservative-free, and free from all coloring, oils or artificial ingredients. Wild Smoked Salmon Fillets are high in protein, low in carbs, and add a gourmet touch to any meal or gathering. The Smoked Salmon needs no refrigeration, has a five-year shelf life, and is boneless.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.