Brinno TLC200 f1.2 Aperture Time Lapse and Stop Motion HD Video Camera with Built In Super Wide Angle Lens (140°) 120 Days Non Stop Shooting
- List Price:
- Buy New: $139.95
as of 2/1/2015 01:40 EST details
- You Save: $40.00 (22%)
- Sales Rank:7,825
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 4.1 x 2.8
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- The 140 degree field of view allows you to capture more of the panoramic beauty of nature and a greater breadth of the bustling cityscape equally and simply.
- The f1.2 extra low light lens brings you to explore the whole new world, see the details in the dark, you will never miss any moments.
- Equipped with a large aperture lens, the TLC200 f1.2 will produce sharper, brighter images and perform better in low ng greater range in image creation.
- Unique Power Control, means 4 AA batteries can capture up to 270,000 frames.
- TLC200 f1.2 converts thousands of photos into a Time Lapse video.
Output format: AVI (video), JPEG (still image mode using optional shutter line) Field of view: 140º Memory storage: 2GB SD card, included (supports up to 32GB) Focal length: 18 mm (35mm equivalent). LCD screen: 1.44 inch TFT LCD Time interval: 1 second to 24 hours Focus distance: 30 cm (Minimum) Power source: batteries, 4xAA (included) or DC in 5 volts (micro USB connector, not included).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.