Raspberry Pi Model B Revision 2.0 (512MB)
- Buy New: $34.85
as of 5/18/2013 08:44 EDT details
- Media:Personal Computers
- Operating System:Linux
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3.4 x 0.8 x 2.2
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Broadcom BCM2835 700MHz ARM1176JZFS processor with FPU and Videocore 4 GPU
- GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 (requires license purchase from raspberrypi.com) high-profile decode, GPU is capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 512MB RAM
- Additional specs: 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, HDMI, (2) USB 2.0, RCA video, SD card socket, Powered from microUSB socket, 3.5 mm audio out jack, boots from SD card, Size: 85.6 x 56 x 21 mm
- Model B Revision 2.0 Board-only (no SD card, no case, no cables, no mpeg-2 license, no avc license), must purchase video licenses separately from raspberrypi.com store
The Raspberry Pi is a single-board computer developed in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation. The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It's a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing, and games, as well as plays high-definition video. The design is based around a Broadcom BCM2835 SoC, which includes an ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz processor, VideoCore IV GPU, and 512 Megabytes of RAM. This revision 2.0 board features two mounting holes for easy installation, a built-in reset circuit, and can be powered via the USB data ports. The design does not include a built-in hard disk or solid-state drive, instead relying on an SD card (not included) for booting and long-term storage. The Raspberry Pi is intended to run Linux kernel based operating systems.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.