Pandigital 8.5 Inch x 11 Inch PANSCN06 BLACK Personal Photo Scanner
- Buy New: $99.99 (On sale from $119.99)
as of 12/7/2013 04:22 EST details
- You Save: $20.00 (17%)
- Seller:Mr. V's Bargains
- Media:Office Product
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):10.1 x 1.8 x 1.5
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:For a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, if this Device is found to be defective, Pandigital will supply at no cost, new or rebuilt replacement parts, at its option, at no charge. After this one (1) year period, parts will be charged for on a case by case basis. Modifications not approved by the party responsible for compliance will void user's authority to operate the equipment. If your Device is repaired or replaced during the Warranty Period, it will be covered by this Limited Warranty for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or ninety (90) days from the date of shipment of the replaced Device, whichever is longer.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Easily scan photos up to 8.5" x 11"
- Scan directly to SD card and comes with five in one reader that reads SD/MS/MSPRO/MMC/XD
- No PC needed
- Resolution of 600dpi
- Simple transfer to your digital photo frame or PC
Featuring one touch scanning, and requiring no PC, the Personal Photo Scanner/converter from Pandigital makes it easy to enjoy digital copies of all your favorite printed photos, up to 8.5x11. Designed for ease of use, scanned images are saved directly to SD card for quick and simple transfer to your digital photo frame or PC. Images are scanned as 600dpi full color JPEGs for incredible clarity and quality.
One-Touch Photo Scanning
At the touch of a button, the Pandigital Personal Photo Scanner/Converter scans any printed photo from wallet size up to 8-1/2 by 11 inches at a resolution of 600 dpi, providing a digital file that won't degrade over time.
Scan Directly to Memory Card or Computer
The Pandigital Personal Photo Scanner/Converter works with or without a computer. The scanner has a built-in memory card slot, letting you save scanned photos directly to a memory card that you can then easily transfer to a digital photo frame or a computer (SD memory card included). The scanner supports SD, XD, MS, MS Pro, and MMC memory card formats. You can also save scanned images to a computer using the included USB 2.0 cable.
Easy Photo Archiving, Emailing, and Printing
The scanner returns industry-standard JPG files that you can easily archive, edit in your favorite photo manipulation software, email to friends and family, and print.
Ultra-Portable Design for Use Anywhere
The scanner is so compact that you can take it with you wherever you have photos to scan. Use it at home or at the office, or take it with you when you visit your friends and family so you can scan and copy their photos as well.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.