Invicta Men's 12826 "Specialty" Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $38.00 (On sale from $40.99)
as of 8/21/2014 07:40 EDT details
- You Save: $2.99 (7%)
- Sales Rank:3,126
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9
- Release Date:September 5, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- An appropriate addition to any gentleman's wardrobe, this watch from Invicta's "Specialty" line features a textured dial and contemporary design.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Flame-Fusion crystal dial window
- Features push/pull crown, luminous hands, gunmetal ion-plated stainless steel
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
The Invicta makes a bold statement with its intricate detail and design, personifying a gallant structure. It's the fine art of making timepieces.
Designed to always tell time with elegance, this Invicta timepiece is a fashionable addition to any gentleman's wardrobe. An accented dial and wide case show off the contemporary style of this specialty watch.
Invicta Specialty Collection
Communicating time with ingenious innovation, the Invicta Specialty collection is the shining example of invention in motion. This collection captures the revelation of intuition in transcendent pieces that better depict the very nature of time. Acclaimed for unique designs, stellar movements and superior craftsmanship, Invicta Specialty inhabits the cusp of horology, where creative minds turn complications into challenges and make history one masterpiece at a time.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.