Brinno TLC200 Time Lapse and Stop Motion HD Video Camera - Blue
- List Price:
- Buy New: $124.99
as of 10/2/2014 09:20 EDT details
- You Save: $115.00 (48%)
- Sales Rank:1,125
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 1.8 x 4.2
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Designed to make HD time lapse photography simple, yet has the flexibility to change lenses and custom program time intervals for the serious time lapse movie maker (wide angle lens sold separately)
- Advanced power management provides months of battery life for extended duration capture periods
- 1.44 inch LCD preview screen allows for accurate targeting of subjects and precise framing of scenes
- To use, simply turn it on, set a time interval, aim the camera and wait for video to finish
- Optional external shutter release cable is available for creating stop action movies (model ATS100 Shutter Release Cable, sold separately)
The Brinno TLC200 is a new class of camera designed to make HD time lapse photography simple, yet it has the flexibility to change lenses and custom program time intervals for the serious time lapse movie maker. The TLC200 has advanced power management, providing months of battery life for extended duration capture periods. It even has an optional external shutter release for creating stop action movies (model ATS100 Shutter Release Cable sold separately). The 1.44 inch LCD preview screen allows for accurate targeting of subjects and precise framing of scenes. The interest in time lapse photography has been growing steadily in recent years, as shown by the vast numbers of time lapse movies being posted to video sharing sites. In the past the user had to use an expensive digital camera making the camera unavailable for normal use while making the movie; but not any longer. To use the TLC200, simply turn it on, set a time interval, aim the camera and wait for the video to finish. The TLC200 can be mounted on a tripod or simply set on a flat surface. An optional wide angle lens is also available (model ATL045, sold separately). Output format: AVI (video), JPEG (still image mode using optional shutter line).Resolution: 1280 x 720, 640 x 480.Field of view: 59 degrees. Focal length: 36mm (35mm equivalent).Focus distance: 29.5 inches (75cm) minimum- Time interval: 1 second to 24 hours. Memory storage: 2GB SD card, included (supports up to 32GB). LCD screen: 1.44 inch TFT LCD. Power source: batteries, 4xAA (included) or DC in 5 volts (micro USB connector, not included).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.