Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses, Black Rubber Frame/Green Lens, 55 mm
- List Price:
- Buy New: $77.00
as of 9/18/2014 11:31 EDT details
- You Save: $53.00 (41%)
- Seller:Sugos USA
- Color:Black Rubber Frame/Green G-15XLT Lens
- Number Of Items:1
- Clothing Size:55 mm
- Size:55 mm
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4
- Legal Disclaimer:Seek Optics and the Seek Optics logo are trademarks of Seek Optics, Inc. Oakley, Inc. is not associated with Seek Optics, Inc and does not endorse, sponsor, support or associate with Seek Optics, Inc products. Please note: photography lighting may slightly distort hue.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:MOD. 2132 SOLE622
- Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
- Ray-Ban sizes refer to the width of one lens in millimeters.
- Ray-Ban products sold by authorized sellers, like Amazon.com, are eligible for all manufacturer warranties and guarantees.
- Protective case included, cases come in a variety of colors.
- Lenses are prescription-ready (Rx-able).
- Made in Italy or China.
- Ray-Ban products include an etched "RB" on the left lens. The RB is not a scratch or defect.
- The shape and curvature of these sunglasses may need adjustments. Adjustments should only be made by a professional.
Let's talk a bit about a classic pair of sunglasses - New Wayfarer Sunglasses. The Ray-Ban Wayfarer was introduced by Bausch & Lomb in 1952 and was an instant sucess has been a style icon ever since. The shape and design of the sunglasses took advantage of recent advances in plastic technology and represented a bold contemporary style. With celebrities like Marilyn Monroe and Kim Novak publicily wearing the Wayfarer in the 50's, Audrey Hepburn wearing them in "Breakfast at Tiffany's," and icons like Bob Dylan, Andy Warhol, Roy Orbison, and JFK wearing them these sunglasses became a classic. The Ray-Ban Wayfarers of the 2000's are slightly flatter and are have the model number 2140. This is imprinted on the inside of the temple. They also have a script Ray-Ban emblem on the lens and on the outside of the temples a feature on some of the earlier models but not all, especially those from the 80's era. These also come in many more color combinations, some a little crazier and bold than others.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.