Moultrie Digital Picture Viewer
- List Price:
- Buy New: $39.99
as of 4/17/2014 19:09 EDT details
- You Save: $40.00 (50%)
- Seller:Get Elite Deals
- Sales Rank:7,544
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 6 x 2
- Release Date:October 25, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Easily view images and videos in the field
- Ability to transfer images to storage SD card
- Ability to brighten and zoom images
See all of your hunting fishing or outdoor pictures without having to take your camera down or get to a TV or computer with the Moultrie Digital Picture Viewer. Use it while you're still out in the field to quickly decide which individual pictures and videos you want to transfer to your computer or delete. You can also view your shots the day of the hunt in your tree stand so you can know where you need to set up. Easily view images and videos in the field View images directly from your SD card 2.8 inch TFT LCD viewing screen Dual SD Card slots Ability to transfer images to storage SD card Mini USB connection Ability to brighten and zoom images Accepts SD memory cards up to 16GB Operates on 4 AAA batteries (not included) Compatible with all Moultrie & Wingscapes cameras
Access your images in the field and view them directly from your camera's SD card with the hand-held Moultrie Digital Picture Viewer. Equipped with both an internal SD card that allows you to save images and an external SD card slot that allows you to view, save, and empty your camera's SD card, the Picture Viewer enables you to manage all of your game camera scouting photos and videos in the field--to increase the effectiveness of your game camera(s). In addition, the Picture Viewer's USB connection allows you to download all of your images with ease to your computer in just one step.
With the Moultrie Digital Picture Viewer you can:
The Picture Viewer is equipped with an internal SD card slot, an exterior SD card slot, and a USB Port for easy image management.
- Copy images from your camera's SD card onto the Viewer's internal SD card.
- Delete all or some of the images from your Camera's SD card in the field and put the empty SD card back into your camera.
- Scroll through images one by one, or view the images in a slideshow.
- Brighten images and zoom in on images.
- Scroll through and view movies.
- Download all images via USB to your PC.
Picture Viewer Menu Functions:
- Delete: Deletes the picture currently being viewed
- Delete All: Delete all the pictures on the active SD card
- Copy: Copies the currently viewed picture from the camera's SD card to the Internal SD card
- Copy All: Copies all the pictures from the Camera's SD card to the Internal SD card
- Brightness: Allows you to increase or decrease the picture brightness using the navigation buttons
- Slideshow: Scrolls through all the pictures on the active SD card. The Navigation Buttons can be used to advance or go back to previous images.
- Movie: Scrolls through all movies on the active SD card. Left button advanced the previous movie, Right Button advances to the previous move, and Enter Button plays the movie.
- Photo Index: Quickly scrolls through the pictures by index number by holding down the Right or Left Button. Enter Button allows you to view the picture.
5-Way Button Pad:
- Up Button: In Picture-Mode zooms-in on image 3 times before returning to normal size. In Menu-Mode or split screen mode, advances cursor to the option or picture above.
- Down Button: In Menu-Mode or split screen mode, advances cursor to the option or picture below. When viewing a picture, this button splits the screen so you can view 4 images simultaneously. When viewing a picture, the button also can zoom-out on the image.
- Left Button: advances to the previous picture or movie when viewing images.
- Right Button: advances to the next picture or movie when viewing images.
- Enter Button: selects the picture or menu item highlighted.
- Delete Button: Deletes the currently viewed picture/movie.
- Copy Button: Copies the currently viewed picture/movie to the internal SD card.
- 2.8-inch TFT LCD viewing screen
- Dual SD Card slots
- Mini USB connection
- Accepts SD memory cards up to 16GB
- Operates on 4 AAA batteries (not included)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.