Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Large Metal Non-Polarized Sunglasses,Black Frame/Crystal Green G-15XLT Lens,58mm
- List Price:
- Buy New: $84.99
as of 9/20/2014 07:11 EDT details
- You Save: $65.01 (43%)
- Color:Black Frame/Crystal Green G-15XLT Lens
- Number Of Items:1
- Clothing Size:58 mm
- Size:58 mm
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):2.4 x 6.3 x 2.4
- Legal Disclaimer:Seek Optics and the Seek Optics logo are trademarks of Seek Optics, Inc. Oakley, Inc. is not associated with Seek Optics, Inc and does not endorse, sponsor, support or associate with Seek Optics, Inc products. Please note: photography lighting may slightly distort hue.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
- Ray-Ban sizes refer to the width of one lens in millimeters.
- Ray-Ban products sold by authorized sellers, like Amazon.com, are eligible for all manufacturer warranties and guarantees.
- Protective case included, cases come in a variety of colors.
- Lenses are prescription-ready (Rx-able).
- Item made in Italy or China.
- Made in Italy or China.
- Ray-Ban products include an etched "RB" on the left lens. The RB is not a scratch or defect.
- Slight adjustments to the shape of the sunglasses arms may be needed to get a custom fit. Adjustments should be made by a professional
- The shape and curvature of these sunglasses may need adjustments. Adjustments should only be made by a professional.
The shape that started it all. The Aviator is the brand staple originally designed for the U.S. military fighter pilots in 1937. Its timeless look with the unmistakable tear drop shaped lenses. This style allowed these sunglasses to quickly spread beyond their utility, becoming popular among celebrities, rock stars and citizens of the world alike. This is a iconic look that has endured for nearly a century. Also available with polar lenses.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.