Child Life Multi Vitamin and Mineral, 8-Ounce
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Vitamins & Minerals
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.50
as of 10/22/2014 02:48 EDT details
- You Save: $12.69 (60%)
- Sales Rank:1,751
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:8 oz
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 3.3 x 2.1
- Legal Disclaimer:Information about this product is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All discounts are taken from suggested retail prices.
- Publication Date:April 11, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:Multi Vit US 8
- Child life multi vitamin & mineral
- Orange mango flavor
- Immune support
Multi vitamin and mineral - orange/mango flavor vitamins and minerals are an important part of the spectrum of essential nutrients 1 that supports healthy development and strong immune function, as well as emotional and mental vitality. Depleted soil conditions in combination with present day food processing methods have led to a decline in the nutritional content and value of foods. 2 supplementing your infant's/child's diet is the only way to insure that all their nutritional needs are fulfilled. 3 childlife's liquid multi-vitamin and mineral formula provides the optimal dosage of all the essential vitamins and minerals with trace elements for infants and children of all ages. The great taste makes taking this supplement an easy part of a child's daily routine today's children face unprecedented challenges from two very important areas. On one hand, the nutritional value of the food we eat decreases as the nutritional content of the soil is depleted through time and modern farming methods. On the other hand, the rapid increase in environmental pollution and toxic burden creates an increased need for these nutrients, the vitamins and minerals that protect, nourish and sustain a child's natural, healthy development. Eat right and support your child's development with childlife formulas. The first and only complete liquid nutritional program formulated specifically for infants and children, by homeopathic pediatrician dr. Murray clarke.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.