Teaching Little Fingers to Play: Disney Tunes
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.36
as of 4/20/2014 09:45 EDT details
- You Save: $1.63 (23%)
- Seller:Awesome life
- Sales Rank:10,260
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8.1 x 10.7 x 0.2
- Publication Date:October 1, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Softcover32 pagesSize: 11" x 8-1/2"Arranger: Glenda AustinISBN: 1423431200
(Willis). Your students will love playing these early elementary level supplements with fantastic optional teacher accompaniments arranged by Glenda Austin. They complement and enhance the original Teaching Little Fingers to Play method, offering important guides and reminders to reinforce musical concepts. Our Teaching Little Fingers series successfully encourages advancement and also provides delightful recital material! 10 songs, including: The Bare Necessities * Can You Feel the Love Tonight * Kiss the Girl * Mickey Mouse March * Winnie the Pooh * and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.