Teaching Little Fingers to Play: A Book for the Earliest Beginner (John Thompsons Modern Course for The Piano)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.39
as of 10/1/2014 11:49 EDT details
- You Save: $3.60 (72%)
- Sales Rank:531
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Dictionary), English (Published), English (Translation)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:English Language
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 8.3 x 0.2
- Publication Date:July 1, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- BOOK40 pagesSize: 11" x 8-1/2"Author: John ThompsonISBN: 877180202
A series for the early beginner combining rote and note approach. The melodies are written with careful thought and are kept as simple as possible, yet they are refreshingly delightful. All the music lies within the grasp of the child's small hands.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.