Live Butterfly Kit: SHIPPED WITH 5 Painted Lady Caterpillars Now
- Brand:Nature Gift Store
- Buy New: $19.95
as of 3/11/2014 13:22 EDT details
- Seller:Nature Gift Store
- Sales Rank:4,880
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Butterfly Growing Kit: Painted Lady Butterflies. This item is Shipped WITH 5 LIVE Caterpillars When You Order
- Includes 3 foot tall hanging net cage with easy access zipper
- You get: 5 LIVE caterpillars shipped when you order now (shipped as 1 cup of 5), caterpillar food, Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, easy instructions, coloring page
- GUARANTEED! We guarantee 3 caterpillars to become happy adult butterflies
- Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures. We ship this item via USPS (post office) within 4 business days.
Medium Butterfly Kit: Painted Lady Butterflies 5 Painted Lady Butterfly Caterpillars (in 1 cup) with food, supplies and easy instructions. Cool hanging net cage with easy access zipper includes a hanger. Collapses for storage. Order ANY time of year- a Fun Winter Project! Instructions included how to keep butterflies inside for their life cycle. Comes with: 5 caterpillars sent now, food, Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, net cage, easy instructions, life cycle coloring page. Guaranteed! We guarantee 3 caterpillars to become happy adult butterflies. You can release them outside after observing them if it's over 50 degrees. Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures. We ship this item via USPS (post office) within 4 business days.
**common questions****Q: Can I order butterflies during the winter?
A: Yes! If it's below 55? outside, keep the butterflies in the Habitat for their full lifespan of 2 to 4 weeks instead of releasing them outside. We include a butterfly feeder for you. Expect a shipping delay if it's below freezing in your area.
Q: My caterpillars aren't moving. Are they dead?
A: Probably not, it may take days before they decide to move. We guarantee 3 caterpillars from each Cup will develop into perfect butterflies, so don't worry.
Q: Can I remove the Cup lid and play with the caterpillars?
A: No. Removing the lid may introduce harmful bacteria. They have all the food and air they need to develop.
Q: How long before I have butterflies?
A: Approximately 3 weeks: 5 to 10 days in the caterpillar stage and 7 to 10 days in the chrysalis stage.
Q: How long will the butterflies live?
A: Their normal life span is 2 to 4 weeks in the wild or in the Habitat.
Q: When should I release my adult butterflies?
A: After observing the adult butterflies for a few days you can release them if the temperature is above 55 degree Farenheit.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.