Monster High Venus McFlytrap Swim Doll
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.95
as of 3/9/2014 14:49 EDT details
- You Save: $7.04 (44%)
- Seller:Buy Kidz
- Sales Rank:17,627
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Age:6 - 15 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 2.9 x 13.1
- Legal Disclaimer:Warning: Choking hazard from small parts. Not for children under 3.
- Warranty:1 year warranty against manufacturer defects
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The ghouls are ready to make a monster splash in these to-die-for swimsuits
- Each student of Monster High is decked out in her own spooky signature style
- Even monsters love to play in the sun and go on vacation
- Doll is fully articulated and can be posed in many different way
- Collect all your favorite Monster High Swim dolls
Monster High Swim Doll Collection: The ghouls are ready to make a monster splash in these to-die-for one-piece swimsuits. Each doll is beach or pool ready with a signature beach bag, soft beach towel and cool shades. Choose from a fangtastic Draculaura, enchanting Venus McFlytrap and fintastic Lagoona Blue. Draculaura doll looks killer in her signature pink and black, accented with a dramatic pink ruffled neck and a striped print, featuring bats, of course! Her bat-shaped sunglasses and pink platforms are fierce fashion accessories, and her spider-webbed beach bag is the perfect tote for her sunscreen and towel. Venus McFlytrap doll will soak up the sun in her print one-piece with colorful zigzags that highlight her vines. Green sunglasses, pink wedge sandals, a pink bag and a print towel are spooktacular touches. Lagoona Blue doll can’t wait to hit the water in a ruffled one-piece with a swirly print that’s repeated on her towel. Sea green sunglasses, a seashell purse, pink headband and pink heeled flip-flops all go swimmingly with her outfit. Each sold separately, collect them all!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.