Ticket To Ride Asia: Map Collection - Volume 1
- Brand:Days of Wonder
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.99
as of 3/10/2014 00:41 EDT details
- You Save: $7.00 (20%)
- Seller:Funagain Games
- Sales Rank:4,509
- Age:8 - 15 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3
- Dimensions (in):11.8 x 11.8 x 1.5
- Legal Disclaimer:New, sealed in shrink-wrap. Ships via USPS with delivery confirmation plus tracking info. Expedited shipping available. Buy with confidence! [w014]
- Warranty:No Warranty
- Release Date:November 9, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- This is an expansion to Ticket to Ride, not a standalone game
- Includes 6 wooden cardholders, plus an additional 45 plastic trains ( 9 each of each of the 5 standard colors) both of which are used for team play.
- Adds depth and complexity to the base game
- This expansion requires the trains and train cards from an original copy of Ticket to Ride or Ticket to Ride Europe to play
Introducing the Ticket to Ride Map Collection - a new series of Ticket to Ride expansions featuring 2 different Ticket to Ride maps on a single double-side board. Ticket to Ride Asia is the first volume in the Map Collection. You'll embark on an incredible adventure in Alan R. Moon's Team Asia map. Specifically designed for up to 6 players, you and a partner will team up against other groups on a 25,000 km wild ride from Kabul to Beijing, through the steppes of Mongolia and the Gobi desert up to the Yellow River. Or, if you prefer the quiet pleasures of traveling alone along the Silk Road, or winding your way through the hustle and bustle of Indochina, venture into Legendary Asia. Just be ready for a hair-raising ride through the Mountain passes of the Himalayas.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.